Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My neighborhood






This is my hiding place when i play hide and seek...It remind me when the first time meet my best friend 'taufiq.'He and I take the same bus and we must share our seat. so i starting to make friend with him and that the beginning of our friendship. Then came along 'Rashidi.' we make friend like how i start to make friend with taufiq. So we all became best friend.. And the picture of my house where I was been rise by my mom and dad. They are my hero I don’t how to repay them for their kindness, I think you no how I feel don’t you.. and the time when I watching TV then out of the blue the TV shut down so I try to open it but it won’t on. Then come along my father, he say hat we must change the TV. Then my parent brought the that LCD TV at the picture.

Word:156(not including the ‘word:156’)

No comments: